Please Note: This event has expired.
Aperio Presents: Lush Life and Latin Beats at Miller Outdoor Theatre
Orchestral showstoppers by Duke Ellington, Chick Corea, Arturo Marquez, & Michael Torke. Jazz pianist Phillip Hall appears with Aperio’s ensemble under the baton of Maestro Marlon Chen.
Aperio, Music of the Americas presents Lush Life and Latin Beats – orchestral showstoppers by Duke Ellington, Chick Corea, Arturo Marquez, and Michael Torke. Jazz pianist Phillip Hall appears with Aperio’s ensemble under the baton of Maestro Marlon Chen. This program will have you dancing from your seat!
• Tickets for covered seating are FREE
• Evening Events (excluding movies) offer assigned seating in the covered area
• You can get your tickets online beginning at 9:00am, one week prior to the performance date until noon on the day of performance
• Each person is allowed a maximum of 4 tickets
• The box office will be open 90 minutes before the performance starts
• The box office is located on the northeast corner of the Theatre
• Seating capacity is limited to meet City of Houston restrictions and social distancing will be strictly enforced.
• No seats will be released 5 minutes before show: unoccupied seats will NOT be released at any time prior to performance time.
• Masks are required in the covered seats and on the hill and the mask policy will be strictly enforced
• No Tickets Are necessary for the Hill.
6000 Hermann Park Dr., Houston, TX 77030
MORE FROM Miller Theatre Advisory Board
Jun 19, 2021