CALL FOR ENTRY: METAL COMPLEXIONS
METAL COMPLEXIONS is an exhibition of jewelry and metalwork presented by the Houston Metal Arts Guild (HMAG) in Houston, Texas.
This year’s juror is Anna Walker, Assistant Curator of decorative arts, craft, and design at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston (MFAH). The exhibition will be held at the Jung Center in the Houston Museum District.
This exhibition celebrates the diverse field of metalworking through jewelry and objects. “Complexion” is defined as an outlook, attitude, point of view or the outward appearance of something or someone. The Houston Metal Arts Guild invites you to share your jewelry or objects that explore these ideas through the expression of metalworking techniques. Does your work express aView more
There is a $25 entry fee for HMAG members and a $40 entry fee for non-members. HMAG membership is not required, but you may register to become a member on www.hmag.org. A maximum of THREE entries per artist is permitted. Artists may submit one image and one detail shot (optional) for each entry. Please remember that entries will be juried based on the digital images you submit, so take care that the quality of your images accurately depicts the quality of your entries. Please note: if you do not qualify your entry fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Nov 22, 2019 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Fri)
- Nov 23, 2019 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Sat)
- Nov 24, 2019 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Sun)
- Nov 25, 2019 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Mon)
- Nov 26, 2019 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Tue)
- Nov 27, 2019 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Wed)
- Nov 28, 2019 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Thu)
- Nov 29, 2019 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Fri)
- Nov 30, 2019 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Sat)
5200 Montrose Boulevard, Houston, TX 77002