HOUSTON BALLET NUTCRACKER MARKET
Please note, this event has expired.
Four-day shopping extravaganza invites community to share in cheerful holiday tradition
The 39th annual Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market is returning to usher in Houston’s holiday season with its one-of-a-kind shopping extravaganza. Shoppers will be delighted to find the classic line-up of fan favorites, alongside more than 20 new, hand-selected merchants. The four-day event will host more than 260 merchants from across the country, showcasing unique holiday items, gourmet food, apparel, jewelry, accessories, home décor and more. This year’s theme, “Clara’s Dream,” pays homage to the Market’s namesake – creating a scene reminiscent of the beautiful NutcrackerView more
General Admission tickets are good for one-day admission only.
- $20 (cash or check only) at NRG ticket windows during Market days – ATMs available onsite
- $18 discount tickets available at Ticketmaster beginning Monday, August 12
- $18 discount tickets available at Houston-area Randalls beginning Monday, October 14
- Children under 5 are free
- Early Bird tickets are $50 and can be purchased by calling 713.535.3231 by November 8, 2019. Tickets may also be purchased at the door. Early Bird tickets allow for 8:30 a.m. admission on Thursday, November 14 and Friday, November 15 as well as repeat admission all four days of the Market.
1 NRG Park, Houston, TX 77054