Survey of Italian Design
The Revolution of Italian Design
Learn about the History of Italian design and how it shaped Italy’s development as a country.
Classes will be led by Francesca Lanza on Thursdays from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on:
– March 26th (held at the ICCC)
– April 2nd (held at the ICCC)
– April 9th (held at the MFAH)
Price includes 1 ticket to the MFAH for the Radical: Italian Design 1965-1985, The Dennis Freedman Collection exhibition.
Registration Deadline is March 5th, 2020.
The ICCC is funded in part by the City of Houston through Houston Arts Alliance.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 26, 2020 at 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm (Thu)
- Apr 2, 2020 at 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm (Thu)
- Apr 9, 2020 at 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm (Thu)
1101 Milford Street, Houston, TX 77006
MORE FROM Italian Cultural & Community Center
Nov 15, 2019