The Dead Eye Boy (Regional Premiere)
The dysfunction of hard-core addiction and manipulation blur the lines of control and love.
Shirley-Diane sees her teenage son, Soren, as a painful reminder of her past. Her ex-con boyfriend, Billy, sees Soren as a reflection of his own childhood. As Billy tries to help the troubled boy, the dysfunction of hard-core addiction and manipulation blur the lines of control and love between the three. The Dead Eye Boy playwright, Angus MacLachlan is the award-winning screenwriter of the critically acclaimed film Junebug.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Feb 27, 2020 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Feb 28, 2020 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Feb 29, 2020 at 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Mar 1, 2020 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
- Mar 2, 2020 at 07:30 pm (Mon)
- Mar 5, 2020 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Mar 6, 2020 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Mar 7, 2020 at 08:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
Friday opening night performance followed by a champagne reception.
Thursday performances followed by a talk back with the director, Bonnie Hewett, and cast.
Sundays and Industry Mondays are pay-what-you-can.
3400 Main St., Houston, TX 77002