The Savannah Sipping Society
Raise a toast to female friendships in this laugh-a-minute comedy by James, Hope and Wooten!
Four unique Southern women, all needing to escape the sameness of their day-to-day routines, are drawn together by Fate—and an impromptu happy hour—and decide it’s high time to reclaim the enthusiasm for life they’ve lost through the years. Together, they discover lasting friendships and a renewed determination to live in the moment—and most importantly, realize it’s never too late to make new old friends.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 26, 2019 at 08:30 pm (Fri)
- Apr 27, 2019 at 08:30 pm (Sat)
- Apr 28, 2019 at 03:00 pm (Sun)
- May 3, 2019 at 08:30 pm (Fri)
- May 4, 2019 at 08:30 pm (Sat)
- May 5, 2019 at 03:00 pm (Sun)
- May 10, 2019 at 08:30 pm (Fri)
- May 11, 2019 at 08:30 pm (Sat)
4106 Way Out West Drive, Suite N, Houston, TX 77092