Welcome to the Cultural Events Calendar!
If this is your first time submitting an event to the Cultural Events Calendar, you will need to do one of two things:
- Enter your username and password below to log in. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” below to reset your password. Forgot your username? Please contact us through our Support Desk.
- If you do not have an account, please register now. It’s FREE and everyone must have an account to submit events.
- Location: Events must take place in the Greater Houston area.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event’s start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte with a required minimum of 400 x 400 pixels to display. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
The Cultural Events Calendar reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are not suitable for the site. Please contact us through our Support Desk with any questions.