In March 1909, the cornerstone of the first church was laid at 10th and Harvard. The church was dedicated by Bishop Gallagher in August 1909. The seating capacity of the church was 300, and the parish numbered 650 families.
All Saints School was opened in 1913 and the two sacristies in the church were used as classrooms. A small two room school building was built by the people of the parish and was finished in 1914. This school was operated by the Dominican Sisters, who commuted from St. Agnes
215 E. 10th St., Houston, TX 77008
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Feb 24, 2017
Nov 20, 2016