The first Greek immigrants to arrive in Galveston, worshipped with the Serbians and the Russians at the Sts. Constantine and Helen Church at 4109 Avenue L. When the Greek community decided to have its own church, the records reflect that in April, 1933, the first General Assembly was held. At this historic meeting the present name, “Assumption of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church“, was chosen.
As a result of the organization of the church board and parish, a decision was later reached to
714 19th Street, Galveston, TX 77550
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE