A home church preceded this crude, transitional structure, later making way for meetings in a schoolhouse. Then, in 1892, the twelve to fifteen members built a small church for weekly worship service, but met for Sunday school only two Sundays each month.
Records in 1917 show that the grand, new church located at the corner of Main and Phillips, known as the â€œsecond sanctuary,â€ was completed at a cost of $11,208.14. In spite of a temporary attendance setback due to an epidemic of
4308 West Davis, Conroe, TX 77304
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE