Members of Grace first worshipped in a one-room chapel at 2715 Waugh Dr. In 1921, the ULCA Board of Home Missions purchased the one-story, one-room Hyde Park Chapel from Second Presbyterian Church. When the present church site at Waugh Drive and Missouri was purchased in 1944, Waugh Drive was a major two-way thoroughfare, with a busy trolley stop at Westheimer and Waugh. Expansions; and additions in 1960, 1970 and 1985 resulted in the facility we know today.
2515 Waugh, Houston, TX 77006
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE