Grace Church has served this community for over 100 years. Grace Church began in 1905 when the main conveyances around town were horses and buggies: hitching rings can still be seen on 13th Street along the north side of the chapel.
In 1905, the “Home Missionary Society of the Houston Heights” was formed by a group of ladies. Their purpose was to organize a church, and they did. The Church became known as the “Grace Methodist Episcopal Church South.” The first pastor was the Reverend S.S.
1245 Heights Blvd., Houston, TX 77008
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Sep 12 - Oct 17, 2016
Sep 2 - Nov 20, 2014
Aug 10 - Oct 26, 2014