This 7,000 square foot building, built in 1914, served as Houston Heights’ city hall, mayor’s office, tax assessor’s office, jail, and fire station. The building has changed little since its construction and is located at 12th and Yale Streets. It operated as a City of Houston fire station from annexation from 1918 until 1995. The Houston Heights Association obtained a 30-year lease from the City of Houston and immediately began restoration of this beautiful, historic building.
107 W. 12th St. at Yale, Houston, TX 77008
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Sep 18, 2016