MacGregor park is located Southeast of downtown, close to the University of Houston’s main campus in the Greater Third Ward area. MacGregor park came into the Houston Parks and Recreation Department’s inventory in 1925. It was donated by the MacGregor family.
At over 100 acres, the vast green oasis provides space for recreational activities of all types in the middle of a mixed income neighborhood.
Between September 2000 and late July of 2002, the park was part of the city’s bond-funded
5225 Calhoun, Houston, TX 77021
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE