Resurrection Metropolitan Community Church began meeting on a regular basis in December, 1972. The first services were held in homes and apartments.
Later the Church moved to a storefront on Waugh Drive. In November, 1975,
Resurrection MCC moved into a larger building on Joe Annie St. and from there to 1919 Decatur St. on Easter Sunday, 1979 until July 9, 2000.
The Church moved to its present location at 2025 W. 11th Street on July 16, 2000.
2025 West 11th Street, Houston, TX 77008
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Jul 24, 2016