The early days of the 1950â€™s saw an expansion of the city of Houston. People were moving to the newly formed suburbs. As the city limits and population expanded so did the need for churches to help meet the spiritual needs of the growing city.
Baptist Temple Baptist Church located in the Heights, decided to help meet this growing need by starting a mission on what would soon become known as the “near north side.”
In the summer of August 1951 the Rittenhouse Baptist Chapel began in a
513 W. Rittenhouse Road, Houston, TX 77091
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE