Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church has a 56-year history of ministry in southwest Houston. The congregation first met in 1954 as a cottage church in the home of Pastor-Developer M. K. Blackman.
The first worship service as an organized congregation was held February 20, 1955 at Shearn Elementary School. Later the congregation built a house-chapel in Willow Meadows (now Mrs. Wagner's School at Cliffwood and McDermed). The first unit (the present parish hall) on the West Bellfort site was
4930 West Bellfort, Houston, TX 77035
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Oct 20 - Nov 4, 2017
Nov 3, 2017