St. Anne Parish was organized in 1925 to serve the increasing number of Catholics moving to the west section of Houston along Westheimer Road. Fr. John O’Reilly, a priest of the Galveston Diocese, was named the first pastor. The first church was a small wood-frame building located on Westheimer about three blocks east of Shepherd.
In May of 1928, Bishop Bryne asked the Basilian Fathers to take charge of the growing parish. Fr. John J. Glavin was the first Basilian pastor. Fr. Glavin, teaching a
2140 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77098
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE