In April of 1950, the small congregation purchased a 3 acre tract of land on Piney Point Road. The first services were held at Spring Branch High School until construction was completed in May 1950 in what is now Wheatcroft Parish Hall.
The congregation rapidly outgrew the parish hall and a new church was built on the new tract of land adjacent to the original property in 1957. Through the years, the church aquired more property and has built and expanded its congregation and facilities.
345 Piney Point Rd., Houston, TX 77024
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE