In 1879, the Sisters of the Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament founded a school near this site to serve Houston’s Sixth Ward. One year later, St Joseph Parish was founded in 1880 to serve the school and surrounding community. This Romanesque Revival structure, designed by Patrick S. Rabbit and built in 1901, replaced the earlier sanctuary destroyed in the great hurricane of 1900.
1505 Kane St. , Houston, TX 77007
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE