St. Mark United Methodist Church’s history began in the year 1875 when the German Emmanuel Methodist Episcopal Church started in Houston at the corner of Hamilton and Preston Street. They later moved to the corner of White Street and Lubbock, renaming the church to Zion Methodist Episcopal Church in 1891.
In 1925, the congregation became to Norhill Methodist Episcopal Church, moving to rapidly expanding Norhill section of Houston and erecting an new church building on Norhill Boulevard and
600 Pecore, Houston, TX 77009
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE