On May 13, 1966, the Telephone Museum was created in the basement of the old Telephone Building located at 3100 South Main Street in Houston. In 1991, it was moved to 6500 West Loop South in Bellaire, and, in 1996, it was moved to the current location at 1714 Ashland Street in Houston.
In 2013, the museum returned to 6500 West Loop South in Bellaire.
6500 West Loop South, Bellaire, TX 77401
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE