The Forsyth Galleries were established in 1989 as a museum to house the Bill (TAMU class of 1935) and Irma Runyon Art Collection.
The Runyon Collection contains one of the world’s leading collections of English Cameo Glass, Tiffany and Steuben Glass and other 19th and early 20th century art glass, as well as an important collection of American paintings.
The Forsyth Galleries collect, exhibit, interpret and preserve 19th and 20th century decorative arts and American paintings. By providing
Memorial Student Center, Ste. 2440, 4229 TAMU , College Station, TX 77843-4229
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE