The Chappell Hill Historical Museum is housed in the last public school building of the Chappell Hill Independent School District. The red brick structure is located on the site of the earlier Chappell Hill Female College. Three consecutive buildings served as classrooms for the Female College from 1860-1912. The present building was erected in 1927 and served as one of the rural schools in the area until 1965. The Chappell Hill Historical Society acquired the school property in 1976.
9220 Poplar St., Chappell Hill, TX 77426
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Jun 28 - Jul 23, 2017