The Pavilion was originally built in 1972 with a Saks Fifth Avenue anchor store, and was expanded in 1988 to include other high-end retailers. The Radler group acquired the center after lenders foreclosed on the property in 1995.
Wulfe & Co. closed on its purchase of Pavilion on Post Oak in 2005, with the company planning to demolish the 21-acre Galleria-area development to make way for a luxury, mixed-use development.
1800 Post Oak Blvd., Houston, TX 77056
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE