The first church was built in 1910 using lumber from local sawmills. The wooden pews were donated. When the first lumber was delivered, the people went there on Sunday morning, sat on lumber and had Sunday School. Dr. J. W. Metzler, father of Dora Coleman and Della Ives donated the church bell. This same bell hangs today at the southwest corner of the Family Life Building.
In 1932, Sunday School rooms were added to the wooden church. In the early 1950â€™s, a fine brick sanctuary was built
1603 Baker Dr, Tomball, TX 77375
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE